Ofsted judge us to be a very inclusive school.
We continue to build on our established reputation and success for educational excellence to deliver a learning curriculum that is enriched through collaboration with other schools, colleges, universities, as well as links with business and industry so that all our students and families of our community can thrive and achieve their aspirations in higher education and their future careers.
Our success in preparing our students to “have life in all its fullness” is under-pinned by Ofsted’s 2014 and 2018 inspections of the Academy:
- Leaders and directors have a passion and commitment for the community they serve.
- Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
- Pupils benefit from positive relationships with staff.
- The Principal provides outstanding leadership, which has led to rapid progress being made.
- There is a strong culture of respect and tolerance.
- Pupils are polite and courteous.