We are a beacon of hope for our students, families and the local community. We are founded on Christian values in serving Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the Diocese of Gloucester. Directors and leaders are passionate and committed to the community they serve. We have been very successful in improving the life chances of our students through strong academic achievement in recent years.
In both 2014 and 2018 Ofsted judged us as a ‘Good School’. These quotes from both reports endorse the high quality of education at All Saints’ Academy:
- Leaders and directors have a passion and commitment for the community they serve.
- There is a strong culture of respect and tolerance.
- The school’s curriculum provides breadth and balance for pupils and students
- Teaching is good
- Work seen in pupils’ books reflects the strong progress pupils make in subjects.
- Pupils are polite and courteous.
- The school is calm and orderly during the school day.
- The behaviour of pupils is good.
- Pupils said that they felt safe in school.
- Pupils are particularly effusive about the wide range of extra-curricular sports and arts in which they can engage. Participation levels are high
- Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards
- Pupils benefit from positive relationships with staff
- There is outstanding leadership
Most importantly, Ofsted judge us to be an inclusive school.
We keep building on our reputation for academic success to achieve educational excellence for the students and families we serve. Delivering a curriculum that is enriched through collaboration with other schools, colleges, universities, business and industry, so that all our students and families can flourish and achieve their aspirations to “have LIFE in all its fullness”.
If you would like more information about All Saints’ Academy, please come and visit us by booking an appointment. To book an appointment please email Mrs Newstead on NNewstead@ASAChelt.org. You will find that we are an extremely proud community of hard-working students and staff, focused on the enjoyment of learning in a welcoming Christian environment that has the highest expectations of academic achievement for all.