All Saints’ Academy takes as its inspiration the life and teachings of Jesus. It seeks to uphold and encourage Christian values. Our LIFE Programme will not only enable us to follow Jesus’ teachings, but also to ‘have life in all its fullness’ by reflecting on the Christian values that underpin PSHRE and Citizenship. LIFE is delivered through a planned programme of weekly sessions in tutor groups and extended collective acts of worship. These activities focus on:
- promoting equalities
- preventing and tackling discrimination and bullying
- cultural awareness
- preparing students positively for life in modern Britain
- addressing issues of exploitation and challenging extremism and radicalisation
- helping students to keep themselves healthy and safe
- providing effective and impartial careers information, education, advice and guidance.