The CGI Cyber Escape Experience is coming to All Saints' Academy!
Do you have what it takes to beat the CGI Cyber Escape Experience?
The Cyber Escape Experience provides security awareness training in a fun and memorable way and will help our students learn the basics of cyber security.
Most people try to do the right thing when it comes to cyber security, but may not know what to look out for or fully understand their own cyber responsibility and the consequences of not following guidelines. This means malware and phishing attacks remain a significant challenge to many organisations.
Security is everyone’s responsibility and everyone needs to play their part. Physical cyber awareness training will help our students gain cyber security experience in real world scenarios and understand best practices in a fun and safe environment.
In CGI Cyber Escape, students have a designated time to look for clues, solve puzzles and decipher riddles to earn their escape, all while learning potential cyber security risks, how to keep information and assets safe, and reduce the impact of a cyber-attack.
What to expect
- CGI Cyber Escape is built inside a shipping container
- Teams work together to discover clues, solve puzzles, and accomplish cyber related tasks in order to progress and “escape” within the time allowed.
- 30 or 60 minute sessions for up to 5 people at a time
- Tasks are aligned to different security learning objectives. Upon successful “escape”, participants will receive a handout with the learning outcomes, further information on security and an escape certificate
- The whole experience is facilitated by a CGI Games Master
All Saints Academy students will have the opportunity to take part in this unique activity over a 4 week period starting from Monday 14th June.