If you wish to find out more about SEND provision at All Saints’ Academy you can:
- For general concerns speak to your child’s form tutor or House Achievement Leader by making an appointment to speak with them.
- For more specific SEND enquires make an appointment to meet with the SENDCo
- Look at our SEND Policy which is available on the school website or from the link SEND Policy
You may also contact the following organisations for independent advice:
- SENDIASS – Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Advice and Support Service – a free, confidential and impartial service for parents or carers of children with special educational needs.
- IPSEA- Independent Parental Special Education Advice – a national charity providing free legally based advice to families who have children with special educational needs.