What can you do if you are not happy with the SEN arrangements for your child?

If parents of students with SEND have a complaint about any aspect of the provision made for their child they should contact the SENDCo as soon as possible. We will always try to resolve a complaint quickly and informally.  If it is necessary to make a more formal complaint parents should contact the Principal, at the Academy. A copy of the formal complaints procedure is available on our website or from the following link Complaints Policy.