Who will be working with my child?

This will depend on the needs that have been identified and the additional provision that has been put in place for your child in addition to subject teachers and pastoral staff (Tutor or Associate Tutor) this may involve:

  • Pastoral Support staff
  • Teaching assistants
  • SENDCo
  • School based mentors

Where external agencies are involved for those with a higher level of need this may involve a representative from some of the providers listed at point 10 below. If your child is working with an external agencies this would normally be through discussion and with the agreement of carers.