What should you do if you think your child has SEND?

If you think that your child has an additional difficulty that we are not aware of please contact your child’s form tutor who will be able to pass on your concern or make an appointment to see the SENDCo – Mr Robert Mudge to share your concerns.

To make an appointment contact Mr Mudge. email :