It gives me great pride and pleasure to welcome you to All Saints’ Academy, Cheltenham.
At All Saints’ Academy, there is a passion to achieve excellence in all that we do through living out our Christian values of love, peace, justice, respect, reconciliation and service to others. Our Academy has excellent, modern facilities and a staff team who aim to provide a caring and enriching learning environment for all our students where their needs and personal growth are given utmost priority.
We are deeply committed to an Academy Vision:
“Where every member of our extended family realise their God-given potential, inspired by John 10:10. Jesus said ‘I have come so you may have life in all its fullness’”
Our purpose is to be a beacon of hope for our students, families and the local community. We are founded on Christian values in serving Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the Diocese of Gloucester. We strive to give enjoyment in learning, instil a determination to achieve and succeed.
We are one of the top two best performing non-selective secondary schools for overall GCSE performance in the town of Cheltenham and we have been for four years. We are also the top performing Christian non-selective secondary school in Gloucestershire.
In both 2014 and 2018 Ofsted judged us as a ‘Good School’. Some quotes from the reports endorse that at All Saints’ Academy:
· Leaders and directors have a passion and commitment for the community they serve.
· There is a strong culture of respect and tolerance.
· The school’s curriculum provides breadth and balance for pupils and students
· Teaching is good
· Work seen in pupils’ books reflects the strong progress pupils make in subjects.
· Pupils are polite and courteous.
· The school is calm and orderly during the school day.
· The behaviour of pupils is good.
· Pupils said that they felt safe in school.
· Pupils are particularly effusive about the wide range of extra-curricular sports and arts in which they can engage. Participation levels are high.
· Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
· Pupils benefit from positive relationships with staff.
· There is outstanding leadership
Most importantly, Ofsted judge us to be a very inclusive school.
We keep building on our solid reputation and success for educational excellence. Delivering a curriculum that is enriched through collaboration with other schools, colleges, universities, business and industry so that all our students and families can thrive and achieve their aspirations in higher education, further education and career training.
If you would like more information about All Saints’ Academy then please do come and visit us by booking an appointment by calling the Academy on 01242 711200. You will find we are an extremely proud community of hard working students and staff, focused on the enjoyment of learning, in a welcoming Christian environment that has the highest expectations of academic achievement for all.