All Saints’ Academy, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Principal: Mr Dermot McNiffe
Start date: 2nd September 2021
Salary: Grade G (Points 8-20) £20,493 - £25,991 pro-rata. (Pro-rata salary range £14,195-£18,003)
Hours of work: 30 hours per week/ Term time plus one week for inset days
Closing date: 9 am Monday 9th August 2021
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Supervisor to supervise students in the absence of a teacher, ensuring that students continue to make progress. All work will be set by the teacher. The Learning Supervisor may also support learning in subject areas when there is no need for lessons to be covered. This is an excellent opportunity for someone considering or returning to the teaching profession.
All Saints’ Academy is one of the best GCSE performing non-selective secondary schools in the Cheltenham and Tewkesbury area, and it has been for a number of years now.
Following another Good judgement, Ofsted reported:
• All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive school.
• Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
• Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos, which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
• There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester, we are an Academy serving at the heart of our local community. All Saints’ Academy has a Life Vision, ‘Where every member of our extended family realises their God-given potential, inspired by John 10:10. Jesus said 'I have come so you may have life in all its fullness'.
We are an inclusive Church Academy who welcomes applications from all denominations and those of none.
What we offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive new building, within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5 with onsite catering facilities
- Entry into the Local Government Pension scheme
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Access to our Employee Assistance Scheme
- Free onsite parking
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Support Staff Application Form to Katie Jordan, HR Manager at email@example.com
Interviews maybe held remotely depending on government guidelines at the time of interview. Full details will be emailed to the shortlisted candidates.
All Saints’ Academy is committed to ensure that all applicants and employees are given equal opportunities and that no applicants or employees are discriminated against on the basis of gender, gender reassignment, race, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, age or religion and belief.