Teacher of Business Studies
All Saints’ Academy, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
Principal: Mr Dermot McNiffe
Teacher of Business Studies
Start date: 1st September 2021
Salary: Academy Main Scale (Points 1-12) £25,714 - £36,961 per annum
Hours of work: Full Time
Closing date: 9am Monday 21st June 2021
We wish to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Business Studies to sustain the achievement of excellent outcomes by our students in the range of Business Studies Courses. The Business Faculty is one of the best performing teams in the Academy.
The appointed candidate will work closely with the Head of Faculty to ensure the academic quality of the subject’s courses and maintain strong student progress and outcomes for all.
All Saints’ Academy is one of the best GCSE performing non-selective secondary schools in the Cheltenham and Tewkesbury area, and it has been for a number of years now.
Following another Good judgement, Ofsted reported:
• All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive school.
• Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
• Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos, which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
• There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester, we are an Academy serving at the heart of our local community. All Saints’ Academy has a Life Vision, ‘Where every member of our extended family realises their God-given potential, inspired by John 10:10. Jesus said 'I have come so you may have life in all its fullness'.
We are an inclusive Church Academy who welcomes applications from all denominations and those of none.
What we offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive new building, within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5 with onsite catering facilities
- Entry into the Teachers’ Pension scheme
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Access to our Employee Assistance Scheme
- Free onsite parking
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Teaching Staff Application Form to Katie Jordan, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews maybe held remotely depending on government guidelines at the time of interview. Full details will be emailed to the shortlisted candidates.
All Saints’ Academy is committed to ensure that all applicants and employees are given equal opportunities and that no applicants or employees are discriminated against on the basis of gender, gender reassignment, race, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, age or religion and belief.