Start date: September 2020
Salary: Grade D Points 3-6 £18,065 - £19,171 pro-rata (actual pro-rata salary £12,464 - £13,227 per annum)
Hours of work: 30 Hours per week/ Term time plus inset days
Contract: Fixed Term for 12 months
Closing date: 12 noon Tuesday 25th August 2020
Interview date: Week commencing Monday 7th September 2020
We are seeking to appoint a skilled, enthusiastic and creative Teaching Assistant to support student learning. Previous experience supporting students with a variety of learning needs would be an advantage but not necessary.
Our second Good Ofsted judgement reported:
- All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive school.
- Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
- Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos, which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
- There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton, we are an Academy serving at the heart of its community. All Saints’ Academy has a Life Vision inspired by John 10:10, Jesus said ‘I have come so you may have life in all its fullness’.
We are an inclusive Church Academy who welcomes applications from all denominations and those of none.
What we offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive new building, within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5 with onsite catering facilities
- Entry into the Teachers’ Pension scheme/Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Access to our Employee Assistance Scheme
- Free onsite parking
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Support Staff Application Form to Katie Jordan, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews maybe held remotely depending on government guidelines at the time of interview. Full details will be emailed to the shortlisted candidates.
All Saints’ Academy is committed to ensure that all applicants and employees are given equal opportunities and that no applicants or employees are discriminated against on the basis of gender, gender reassignment, race, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, age or religion and belief.