Part Time Teacher of English
Start date: 20th April 2020
Salary: Academy Pay Points 1-11 (£24,373 - £34,412 per annum) pro rata. (£9,749-£13,764 per annum)
Hours of work: 0.4 FTE
Closing date: 9am Monday 23rd March 2020
We are seeking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join our outstanding and dynamic English team. We are committed to high standards and students in English routinely achieve well above national average. This has been achieved through excellent teaching, use of assessment for learning, and targeted intervention. The department is well-resourced and offers students a range of extra-curricular activities.
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who aim to build and develop an Academy at the heart of the community it serves with an emphasis on body, mind, and spirit - the whole person. We are a faith Academy, however we welcome applications from all denominations.
All Saints’ Academy was rated “Good” for the second time in December 2018:
- All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive school.
- Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
- Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
- There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
What we can offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive new building, within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5.
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Cycle Scheme
- Free onsite parking
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Teaching Staff Application Form to Katie Jordan, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org