Start date: September 2020
Salary: Academy Main Scale Points 1-11 (£24,373 - £34,412 per annum)
Hours of work: Full Time/ Permanent
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 2nd March 2020
All Saints’ Academy is a Church Academy, sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton, serving families of all faiths and those of no faith in Cheltenham and Tewkesbury. The Academy is one of the most successful non-selective secondary schools in the area, where it has consistently been in the top two for GCSE performance over the past three years.
Our English department has secured excellent outcomes for our students in recent years and we wish to appoint an outstanding Teacher of English to join our successful department and Academy team to achieve outstanding outcomes for our students in the coming years.
We welcome applicants from NQT’s and experienced teachers.
All Saints’ Academy was rated as a “Good School” for the second time in December 2018:
- All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive school.
- Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
- Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
- There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
What we offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive new building, within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5.
- Entry into the Teachers’ Pension
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Cycle Scheme
- Free onsite parking
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Teaching Staff Application Form to Katie Jordan, HR Manager at email@example.com