Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade B Point 1 £17,364 pro-rata (actual pro-rata salary is £12,939)
Hours of work: 30 hours per week, Term time plus one week for inset days and 3 additional weeks during school holidays
Closing date: 9am Monday 2nd March 2020
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who aim to build and develop an Academy at the heart of the community it serves with an emphasis on body, mind, and spirit - the whole person. We are a faith Academy, however we welcome applications from all denominations.
We are seeking to appoint a cleaner to join our dedicated team. Your role will include general cleaning of the premises and contribute to ensuring high standards throughout the Academy. The working hours are 11.30 am to 5.30 pm daily.
All Saints’ Academy was rated “Good” for the second time in December 2018:
- All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive school.
- Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
- Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
- There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
What we can offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive new building, within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5.
- Entry into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Cycle Scheme
- Free onsite parking
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Support Staff Application Form to Katie Jordan, HR Manager at email@example.com