Our Vision, Ethos and Mission
Where every member of our extended family realise their God-given potential, inspired by John 10:10. Jesus said 'I have come so you may have life in all its fullness'.
All Saints’ Academy is an Anglican Academy serving the community of Cheltenham and the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester.
United through faith, All Saints’ Academy is a learning and loving community which seeks to be a sign of reconciliation, living in the hope of the Gospel.
The Academy will strive to live out the values of the Gospel and bear witness to the teaching of Jesus. In order to achieve this, the Academy will: recognise that every individual is created in God’s image and is worthy of respect; fulfil the potential of all students by providing an excellent holistic education; nurture the spiritual development of all within the academy community, whilst recognising that faith is a free response to God and cannot be imposed; foster a search for truth; work for the common good, instilling in students a desire to serve others and work for justice and peace.
The academy will uphold the tenets, teachings and practices of the Anglican Church as governed by the Bishop of Gloucester.
At the heart of All Saints’ Academy is the belief that Christ is at the centre of all we do and are. Rooted in His teaching, we seek to fulfil in every member of our community their full potential so they are able to ‘live life to the full’ and recognise that they are called to use their gifts and talents for the benefit of all.
We seek to do this by:
• providing a safe and secure environment where faith, prayer, compassion and reconciliation are visible in word and in action;
• providing an excellent education with a broad, balanced and creative curriculum which will allow everyone to discover their potential and to develop and share their unique talents;
• providing opportunities for all to be nourished and challenged both academically and spiritually in their respective beliefs;
• respecting and valuing the diversity of all, believing that everyone is created as a unique individual in the image of God;
• building a resilient community able to reach out and support others, both locally and globally;
• modelling through the Academy's policies, practices and values a concern to serve the common good, a heart for justice, a desire for reconciliation and the need to protect and sustain the environment.