Our Vision and Mission
Where every member of our extended family realises their God-given potential, inspired by John 10:10. Jesus said 'I have come so you may have life in all its fullness'.
At the heart of All Saints’ Academy is the belief that Christ is at the centre of all we do and are. Rooted in His teaching, we seek to fulfil in every member of our community their full potential so they are able to ‘have life in all its fullness’ and recognise that they are called to use their gifts and talents for the benefit of all.
We seek to do this by:
• providing a safe and secure environment where faith, prayer, compassion and reconciliation are visible in word and in action;
• providing an excellent education with a broad, balanced and creative curriculum which will allow everyone to discover their potential and to develop and share their unique talents;
• providing opportunities for all to be nourished and challenged both academically and spiritually in their respective beliefs;
• respecting and valuing the diversity of all, believing that everyone is created as a unique individual in the image of God;
• building a resilient community able to reach out and support others, both locally and globally;
• modelling through the Academy's policies, practices and values a concern to serve the common good, a heart for justice, a desire for reconciliation and the need to protect and sustain the environment.