Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: Grade D Points 3-6 (£18,065 - £19,171 per annum, pro-rata)
Hours of work: 20 hours per week plus one week for inset days and 3 additional weeks in the Academy holidays
Closing date: 9am Monday 25th November 2019
We are seeking to appoint a Cleaning Supervisor to oversee the day-to day cleaning operation of the Academy. Reporting to the Site and Community Manager, you will ensure the premises are cleaned to the expected standard.
All Saints’ Academy is sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who have an Academy at the heart of its community with an emphasis on body, mind, spirit and the whole person. We are a Christian Academy, however we welcome applications from all denominations.
All Saints’ Academy was rated “Good” for the second time in December 2018, Ofsted reported:
- All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive Academy.
- Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
- Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
- There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
What we can offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive modern building, situated in pleasant grounds within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5.
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Cycle Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Entry in to the Local Government Pension Scheme
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a letter of application to Katie Jordan, HR Officer at email@example.com