Job Title: Learning Supervisor
Start Date: September 2019
Salary: Support Staff Scale G Pts 19 – 27 £19,446 – £24,657 pro rata
Actual pro-rata salary band £12,986 - £16,746 per annum
Hours of Work: 30 hours per week, Term time only plus one week for Inset days
Closing Date: 9am Friday 30th August 2019
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Supervisor to supervise students in the absence of a teacher, ensuring that students continue to make progress. All work will be set by the teacher. The Learning Supervisor may also support learning in subject areas when there is no need for lessons to be delivered
All Saints’ Academy is:
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who have an Academy at the heart of its community with an emphasis on body, mind, spirit and the whole person. We are a Christian Academy, however we welcome applications from all denominations.
All Saints’ Academy was rated “Good” for the second time in December 2018, Ofsted reported:
- All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive Academy.
- Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
- Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
- There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
What we can offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive modern building, situated in pleasant grounds within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5.
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Entry into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- High quality CPD for all staff
- Free onsite parking
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Support Staff Application Form to Katie Jordan, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org .