Teacher of Performing Arts
Start date: 1st September 2019
Salary: Academy Main Scale Points 1 -12 (£23,720-£35,008 per annum)
Hours of work: Full time, permanent
Closing date: 9am Monday 17th June 2019
As a Teacher of Performing Arts at All Saints’ Academy you will be part of a dynamic team who are passionate about their subject.
We are looking to recruit a creative arts practitioner who is proud to represent the Performing Arts in the Academy and who has experience of teaching KS3 Music and Drama. Strong experience of teaching Music is desirable. This post is suited to an NQT or experienced teacher of performing arts.
All Saints’ Academy is:
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who have an Academy at the heart of its community with an emphasis on body, mind, spirit and the whole person. We are a Christian Academy, however we welcome applications from all denominations.
All Saints’ Academy was rated “Good” for the second time in December 2018, Ofsted reported:
- All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive Academy.
- Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
- Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
- There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
What we can offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive modern building, situated in pleasant grounds within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5.
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Cycle Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- High quality CPD for all staff
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Teaching Staff Application Form to Julie Williams, HR Administrator at email@example.com