Teacher of History
Start date: September 2019
Salary: Academy Pay Points 1-11 (£23,720 - £35,008 per annum)
Hours of work: Permanent, Full Time
Closing date: 9am Friday 24th May 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 29th May 2019
We wish to appoint an outstanding Teacher of History to join our department and Academy to achieve outstanding outcomes for our students. We are seeking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and inspiring teacher to teach across key stages 3-5.
Applications are invited from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who aim to build and develop an Academy at the heart of the community it serves with an emphasis on body, mind, and spirit - the whole person. We are a faith Academy, however we welcome applications from all denominations.
All Saints’ Academy was rated “Good” for the second time in December 2018:
- All Saints’ Academy is an inclusive school.
- Leaders and directors have been successful in improving pupils’ life chances by ensuring that they have achieved well in recent years.
- Staff hold fast to the school’s values and ethos which unite them in their drive to improve standards.
- There is a clear determination to support pupils and their families to overcome barriers.
What we can offer:
- The Academy is in an attractive new building, within easy access to Cheltenham, Tewkesbury and the M5.
- Entry into the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Free access to the onsite gym facility
- Cycle Scheme
- Free onsite parking
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Teaching Staff Application Form to Katie Jordan, HR Officer at email@example.com