If you wish to find out more about SEN provision at All Saints’ Academy you can:
- For general concerns speak to your child’s form tutor or House Achievement Leader by making an appointment to speak with them.
- For more specific SEN enquires make an appointment to meet with the SENCo
- Look at our SEN Policy which is available on the school web site or from the link SEN Policy
You may also contact the following organisations for independent advice:
- GPPS – Glos Parent Partnership Service – a free, confidential and impartial service for parents or carers of children with special educational needs.
- IPSEA- Independent Parental Special Education Advice – a national charity providing free legally based advice to families who have children with special educational needs.