Teacher of Mathematics
Start date: September 2018
Salary: Academy Pay Points 1-11 (£22,917 - £33,491 per annum)
Hours of work: Full time - Permanent
Closing date: Tuesday 13th March 2018
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who aim to build and develop an Academy at the heart of the community it serves with an emphasis on body, mind and spirit - the whole person. We are a faith Academy, however we welcome applications from all denominations.
All Saints’ Academy is a Good 11-19 Academy with outstanding and exceptional features.
- We have outstanding leadership
- We have an extremely positive Christian ethos that leads to exceptional behavior
- Our Christian ethos permeates the Academy and contributes to outstanding spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
(Ofsted December 2014)
- All Saints’ Academy is the most improved non-selective secondary school in Cheltenham
- All Saints’ Academy is second in the league table of Cheltenham non-selective schools for overall GCSE performance
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Teacher of Maths or an NQT to join a highly successful Maths department.
Our GCSE results have made rapid progress over the past three years with our most able students performing above national average for GCSE grades 9 – 7.
If you have any questions regarding this role or would like to arrange a visit to the Academy please contact Liam Wilkinson (Vice Principal) at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Teaching Staff Application Form to Julie Williams, HR Officer at email@example.com