Head of Mathematics
Start date: September 2018
Salary: Leadership Scale L5 – L9 (£43,454 - £47,967)
Hours of work: FTE 1.0
Closing date: Tuesday 13th March 2018
Interview date: Thursday 15th March 2018
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who aim to build and develop an Academy at the heart of the community it serves with an emphasis on body, mind and spirit - the whole person.
All Saints’ Academy is a Good 11-19 Academy with outstanding and exceptional features.
- We have outstanding leadership
- We have an extremely positive Christian ethos that leads to exceptional behavior
- Our Christian ethos permeates the Academy and contributes to outstanding spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
(Ofsted December 2014)
- All Saints’ Academy is the most improved non-selective secondary school in Cheltenham
- All Saints’ Academy is second in the league table of Cheltenham non-selective schools for overall GCSE performance
Due to the previous post holder being promoted to Assistant Principal we wish to appoint an outstanding leader of Mathematics. The appointed candidate will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to progress a successful department from Good to Great. This role is the ideal opportunity for any candidate wishing to progress their career into Senior Leadership at our Academy.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Please contact Mr Liam Wilkinson Vice Principal on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to visit the Academy or discuss the role in more detail.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Teaching Staff Application Form to Julie Williams, HR Officer at email@example.com