Teacher of Religious Education
Start date: April 2017 or sooner if possible
Salary: Academy Teacher Pay Scale Points 1 – 11 (£22,467 - £32,834 per annum)
Hours of work: Full Time
Closing date: 9am Thursday 15th December 2016
Sponsored by the Anglican Diocese of Gloucester and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Clifton who aim to build and develop an Academy at the heart of the community it serves with an emphasis on body, mind and spirit.
All Saints’ Academy is a Good 11-19 Academy with outstanding and exceptional features.
- We are recognised for having outstanding leadership
- We have an extremely positive Christian ethos that leads to exceptional behavior
- Our Christian ethos permeates the Academy and contributes to outstanding spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
(Ofsted December 2014)
We wish to appoint an outstanding teacher of Religious Education to work alongside a dedicated team in our Religious Education Department. The successful candidate will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to improve our distinctive Christian Mission and Ethos to exceptional levels across the academy. The ability to teach Philosophy and Ethics at A Level is desirable but not essential.
- A school with outstanding leadership, vision and drive to maximise the potential of all students.
- Outstanding CPD and leadership coaching.
- State of the art teaching facilities.
- A Good Academy with an extremely positive ethos.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To apply for this role please send a covering letter and a completed Teaching Staff Application Form to Katie Jordan, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org